Saturday, March 6, 2010

Awkward Telephone Conversations

So I pretty much feel like the most awkward person on the telephone which makes me feel inadequate to try and give advice on how to make telephone conversations less awkward. However, first I would say to call someone when you actually have something to say to them. My little brother is awesome and I love him to pieces but sometimes he will call me and have nothing to say. He'll just sit there in silence and when I ask him questions he just says one-word answers. Another awkward part of telephone conversations is when they are ending. Have you ever been on the phone with someone and can't find a good way to end it and hang up? You are trying to find an excuse to end it but it finally just ends with an "Okay, bye." For this I have no good solution. Just embrace the awkwardness and laugh at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment